1. Nandana Sen is an Indian actress. She is the daughter of “Nobel Laureate” and Bharat Ratna economist Amartya Sen and Padma Shri Nabanita Dev Sen, one of the most prominent authors in the contemporary Bengali literature. She spent her growing years in various cities across Europe, India and America.
3. Sushmita Sen is an Indian actress who appears in mainly Hindi films. A former beauty queen, Sen was crowned Miss Universe 1994. She was the first Indian woman to win the competition.
4. Rituparna Sengupta is an Indian actress who appears in Bengali films and lately in Hindi Cinema.
5. Rani Mukerji is an Indian film actress who works in Bollywood movies.
6. Bipasha Basu is an Indian actress who mainly appears in Bollywood films and a former model. She was the winner of the Ford’s Godrej Cinthol Supermodel contest for 1996 and is currently one of the mainstream actresses in Bollywood.
7. Afsana Mimi
8. Celina Jaitley is an Indian actress who appears in mainly Bollywood films and former beauty queen. She was crowned Femina Miss India Universe in 2001.
9. Indrani Haldar is a Bengali actress. She made her acting debut as a child artiste in the television serial Tero Parban.
10. Ishita Sharma is a Hindi film actress, who has appeared in Hindi and Tamil films. She is probably best known for her performance in Dil Dosti Etc as Kitnu & Dulha Mil Gaya as Samara with Fardeen Khan.
11. Joya Ahsan is a Bangladeshi model and actress.
12. Kajol is an Indian film actress appearing in Hindi films. Kajol made her acting debut in the film Bekhudi (1992) and had her first commercial success with her second film Baazigar (1993) along with Shahrukh Khan.
13. Koel Mallick is an Indian actress who appears in Bengali films. She is a daughter of Bengali actor Ranjit Mullick.
14. Koena Mitra is an Indian actress and former model.She was born in Kolkata, West Bengal. Mitra attended South Point High School and Lady Brabourne College in Calcutta. Mitra was trained with the Mamata Shankar ballet troupe for 12 years.
15. Konkona Sen is an Indian actress. She is the daughter of filmmaker Aparna Sen. Sharma appears primarily in Indian arthouse and independent films, and her achievements in the genre have established her as one of the leading actresses of contemporary parallel cinema.
16. Konnie Huq is an actress who is best known for being the longest-serving female presenter of Blue Peter.
17. Lisa Ray
18. Nandita Das is an award-winning Indian film actress and director. As an actress, she is known for her critically acclaimed performances in Fire (1996), Earth (1998).
19. Raima Sen is an Indian film actress. She is the daughter of Moon Moon Sen and the granddaughter of legendary actress Suchitra Sen. Her sister, Riya Sen, is also in the Bollywood industry.
20. Rimi Sen is an Indian actress who appears Bollywood films. Sen was born Shubhomitra Sen in Kolkata, West Bengal. Rimi completed her schooling from Bidya Bharati Girls’ High School in the year 1998.
21. Riya Sen is an Indian film actress and model. Riya, who hails from a family of actors including her grandmother Suchitra Sen, mother Moon Moon Sen and sister Raima Sen, began her acting career in 1991 as a child artiste in the film Vishkanya.
22. Rupa Dutta
23. Sandhya Shetty
24. Shilpi Sharma
25. Swastika Mukherjee is a leading Bengali actress at Tollywood. She is daughter of actor Santu Mukherjee.She made her debut in 2003 with the film Hemanter Pakhi directed by Urmi Chakraborty. Her first lead role came with Ravi Kinnagi directed Mastan.